HK  Beijing Shanghai  Canton  Shenzhen   Xiamen   Hangzhou   Shenyang   Chengdu   Dalian   Zhengzhou  

Share on WeChat Moments

tart  WeChat, click “Discover”on the bottom,
Scan QR Code to share the webside.

Free Hotline:4008-303-103
HK Headquarter:00852-2868-9200

President Trump's approval rating is on the rise

Share to :

President Donald Trump has seen a significant positive shift in his polling numbers according to the latest Morning Consult poll.

For the first time in his presidency, a majority of Americans approve of the job Trump is doing, according to the Morning Consult/POLITICO survey. The president's approval rating is at 52 percent, which is the first time he's cracked the 50-50 mark in this specific survey.

Trump's numbers have improved since Inauguration Day when his job approval was at 46 percent, according to the poll.

Click through images of Trump's campaign rally in Nashville, Tenn:

The survey also found that 46 percent of Americans think the country's on the right track. That's up 17 points since Election Day. But, the other side of that coin is that 54 percent still say we're heading in the wrong direction.

However, Trump's positive numbers in the new Morning Consult poll contradict many other major polling outlets including the typically Republican favoring RasmussenReports daily Presidential Tracking Poll which now has the president at his lowest point since taking office with just a 45 percent approval rating.

Gallup also has Trump's approval numbers historically low, recently dropping five percentage points in so many days from 45 percent to now 40 percent.

While a new FOXNews poll released on Wednesday did show that 48 percent of Americans feel the economy is getting better, Trump's approval rating took a 5-point hit falling to 43 percent.

It seems that Trump, who once tweeted "any negative polls are fake news," may finally have some real news on his hands.